Sainsbury’s and Asda are joining forces, contextualising an FT report this week that revealed UK food and drink M&As were weighing in at a staggering £12.2 billion. The furore chimes perfectly with a recent interview our CEO Will Broome gave to Forbes Magazine, reiterating the importance of independent retailers.
You also might be interested in
Will Broome, CEO of Ubamarket, took to the airwaves on[...]
Henderson Technology outlines why the latest EPOS systems will be[...]
Will Broome, Founder of retail shopping app Ubamarket, discusses the challenges[...]
- Morrisons to unveil store with no staff where customers can walk straight out.
- Morrisons to trial unmanned store outside Bradford headquarters
- NOMM launch at British Open Golf Championships
- Why forecourts should invest in the future of EPOS
- Indoor hospitality ‘fails to increase footfall’ despite economy reopening
- Tesco share price: should I buy these 2 cheap UK shares today?
- From 3D menus to self-serve kiosks and personalised meals: How tech will shape eating out in a post-COVID era
- Covid-19 pandemic has ‘permanently’ changed how public feels about visiting restaurants and pubs
- Contactless payment limit to rise to £100
- Pub of the Future: How technology can save your business money