Scan, pay and go app maker Ubamarket is readying for a “mass rollout” of its new hospitality-focused app following a £2.9m fundraise.
You also might be interested in
Finding inspiration for your next meal isn’t hard to come[...]
Closer magazine feature Ubamarket in their latest edition advising readers[...]
When Covid-19 is gone, retail technology will make shopping more hygienic and convenient than ever before
Will Broome, Founder and CEO of Ubamarket, comments on the role[...]
- Morrisons to unveil store with no staff where customers can walk straight out.
- Morrisons to trial unmanned store outside Bradford headquarters
- NOMM launch at British Open Golf Championships
- Why forecourts should invest in the future of EPOS
- Indoor hospitality ‘fails to increase footfall’ despite economy reopening
- Tesco share price: should I buy these 2 cheap UK shares today?
- From 3D menus to self-serve kiosks and personalised meals: How tech will shape eating out in a post-COVID era
- Covid-19 pandemic has ‘permanently’ changed how public feels about visiting restaurants and pubs
- Contactless payment limit to rise to £100
- Pub of the Future: How technology can save your business money