Scan, pay and go app maker Ubamarket is readying for a “mass rollout” of its new hospitality-focused app following a £2.9m fundraise.
You also might be interested in
In this white paper, retail data specialists, rascal systems, explores[...]
Ubamarket lays out how the nation’s high streets can use[...]
77% of Brits believe that supermarkets and manufacturers are responsible for unacceptable levels of plastic pollution
Ubamarket research shows Brits want a more sustainable future in[...]
- Morrisons to unveil store with no staff where customers can walk straight out.
- Morrisons to trial unmanned store outside Bradford headquarters
- NOMM launch at British Open Golf Championships
- Why forecourts should invest in the future of EPOS
- Indoor hospitality ‘fails to increase footfall’ despite economy reopening
- Tesco share price: should I buy these 2 cheap UK shares today?
- From 3D menus to self-serve kiosks and personalised meals: How tech will shape eating out in a post-COVID era
- Covid-19 pandemic has ‘permanently’ changed how public feels about visiting restaurants and pubs
- Contactless payment limit to rise to £100
- Pub of the Future: How technology can save your business money