Will Broome, CEO and Founder of Ubamarket, is featured in The Independent revealing research that shows Brits believe their post-Brexit weekly shop will be more expensive than it is today.
You also might be interested in
Article commenting on research into the new normal. Read the[...]
Article looking at the ONS stats for the highstreet and[...]
Ubamarkt research shows there could be unforeseen benefits to the[...]
- Morrisons to unveil store with no staff where customers can walk straight out.
- Morrisons to trial unmanned store outside Bradford headquarters
- NOMM launch at British Open Golf Championships
- Why forecourts should invest in the future of EPOS
- Indoor hospitality ‘fails to increase footfall’ despite economy reopening
- Tesco share price: should I buy these 2 cheap UK shares today?
- From 3D menus to self-serve kiosks and personalised meals: How tech will shape eating out in a post-COVID era
- Covid-19 pandemic has ‘permanently’ changed how public feels about visiting restaurants and pubs
- Contactless payment limit to rise to £100
- Pub of the Future: How technology can save your business money